At CFA, we believe that 90% of the cases of the injuries that come across in the strays can be treated in the streets by our team or else by the volunteers. Mostly, with the help of various volunteers and like minded residents we provide AID to the needed strays so that they can able to recover as early as possible.
Approach we follow:
– On being recognized, the injured animal is instantly given the basic medication necessary to sustain him.
– General injuries are treated by our team or any of our trained volunteers on regular basis until the animal is not completely cured.
– Injuries which are more serious referred to a Vet Doctor/Hospital who as a mentor help by guiding the volunteer accordingly and the treatment is duly given.
– In some cases where dogs/cats are un-catchable are also treated by our volunteers by providing the medication in their food until recuperation is not completed.
– Motivate more and more people especially in the street/slums who own strays to learn/treat basic aliments/injuries.